[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
intel 2.3 irq/ethernet post install
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: intel 2.3 irq/ethernet post install
- From: "R. Emory Lundberg" <emory_(_at_)_hellyeah_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 02:38:08 -0500 (EST)
- Delivery-date: Sat May 30 23:37:44 1998
- Reply-to: "R. Emory Lundberg" <emory_(_at_)_hellyeah_(_dot_)_com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
i finally tried out the intel release of OpenBSD and finally figured out
how to get the ethernet card to work by disabling isapnp0 in the UKC, and
then change ed2 to be at irc 15.
now that its all installed, i can't get it to see that ethernet card
anymore. going into kernel config, i disable isapnp0, set ed2 to 15.. and
if i just leave it, i get not configured pnp device stuff. but i can't
get it to see that card anymore... any ideas? its an ne2000 clone if that
helps. (obviously, since its ed2..)
.oO . . . . http://gravity.hellyeah.com
e m o r y . husband in training,
. Oo. . unix systems engineer.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . OpenBSD advocate.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----