[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lagging mouse due to pccom.c
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Lagging mouse due to pccom.c
- From: Jason Ish <jbi130_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_usask_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 23:14:48 -0600
- Delivery-date: Fri May 29 22:20:31 1998
When I upgraded 2.3 (i386) to current this past week I noticed that my mouse
developed a lag to it and arrived at the following..
The kernel source as of 5/13/1998 worked fine, and the update to
sys/arch/i386/isa/pccom.c on 5/14/1998 causes my mouse to lag. My mouse
is a plane MS serial mouse on com1 (cua00).
The current kernel source works fine with my mouse as long as I downgrade
pccom.c to the previous version.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Visit your host, monkey.org