[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
more sparc 2.3 weirdness
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: more sparc 2.3 weirdness
- From: "R. Emory Lundberg" <emory_(_at_)_hellyeah_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:27:19 -0500 (EST)
- Delivery-date: Fri May 29 11:22:21 1998
i think it may be the floppy drive; i can boot the floppy on the first
attempt on about five other sparcs, but on this particular one, the second
one will boot.
i have no idea why.
its upgrading now (very nicely too; never tried the (U)pgrade option
before, i was too nervous. i like it.)
.oO . . . . http://gravity.hellyeah.com
e m o r y . husband in training,
. Oo. . unix systems engineer.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . OpenBSD advocate.
Visit your host, monkey.org