[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cdrom 2.3 : sparc floppy woe
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: cdrom 2.3 : sparc floppy woe
- From: "R. Emory Lundberg" <emory_(_at_)_hellyeah_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:17:57 -0500 (EST)
- Delivery-date: Fri May 29 11:13:31 1998
ok boot floppy
Boot device: /obio/SUNW,fdtwo File and args: bsd
>> OpenBSD BOOT 2.0
Booting bsd @ 0x4000
958464+2352168boot: short read
this is the third floppy. i don't think its my floppies. has anyone else
had problems booting the floppy23.fs from the OpenBSD cdroms? i will try
another set of CD's next but i'm kinda freaked out. i want to upgrade
this machine... it likes to go into the debugger too often.
.oO . . . . http://gravity.hellyeah.com
e m o r y . husband in training,
. Oo. . unix systems engineer.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . OpenBSD advocate.
Visit your host, monkey.org