[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, OpenBSD Ports <ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- From: Marco S Hyman <marc_(_at_)_snafu_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:40:13 -0700
- Delivery-date: Wed May 20 16:41:03 1998
- Reply-to: OpenBSD Ports <ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
> >How does this differ from the existing dejagnu port in the devel subdir?
> Oops, I didn't see *that* one. I'll remove my commit
Which leads me to some other questions...
What was the reason for setting up ports the way they are now?
Why didn't openbsd use the freebsd method of lumping all ports in a
directory and then using symbolic links to create the category directories?
Is it feasable to change things in the future?
Does anyone care?
Visit your host, monkey.org