[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Warner Losh <imp_(_at_)_village_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 00:58:29 -0600
- Delivery-date: Tue May 5 00:00:22 1998
In message <199805050645_(_dot_)_IAA13159_(_at_)_waldorf_(_dot_)_appli_(_dot_)_se> Niklas Hallqvist writes:
: Nice, however even nicer would a MI driver be, i.e. busification.
: That way it'd work on alpha, amiga and maybe even powerpc directly.
: Of course there are issues, like the interrupt masking, but I am sure
: we can work that out. Contact me for info on busification.
Sure thing. Any good docs in the tree on busification? I didn't see
anything in man9 on my machine... Is the interface the same as
NetBSD's bus_dma.9 and bus_space.9?
Visit your host, monkey.org