[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_petra_(_dot_)_appli_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 08:51:51 +0200
- Cc: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Delivery-date: Mon May 4 23:47:05 1998
> Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 23:44:44 -0600 (MDT)
> From: "M. Warner Losh" <imp_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
> Changes by: imp_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 98/05/04 23:44:44
> Log message:
> First cut at joy.c port from i386
Nice, however even nicer would a MI driver be, i.e. busification.
That way it'd work on alpha, amiga and maybe even powerpc directly.
Of course there are issues, like the interrupt masking, but I am sure
we can work that out. Contact me for info on busification.