s/key and su -

okay i have skey mostly working.  my problem was that openbsd wants
"s/key" for a password at login.

now.

if i set a root skey passphrase so people can onetime su (which rocks btw,
i am strongly considering this for NOC techs at work that i dont' want to
have root anymore, i'll gladly one time authorize them though) my openbsd
machine kinda chokes.

the fourth attempt works.  the first second and third do not.  i think it
could perhaps be some flakeyness with my telnet client that i using to
test this (BetterTelnet under MacOS) and i'll keep you posted.

.oO
e m o r y		        http://www.hellyeah.com/slackers/emory
      Oo.		        emory_(_at_)_hellyeah_(_dot_)_com
h e l l y e a h	. . . . . . . . husband-in-training, unix systems engineer

Visit your host, monkey.org