New x86 boot floppy.

Hi.

There is a new boot floppy available at:

ftp://www.brandonu.ca/pub/OpenBSD/floppy22-4.fs

All the people that tested the -3 floppy, and had trouble with it working,
please test this floppy, and e-mail me the results, including any output
that it gave.

In particular, I'm interested in the floppy detecting the right amount of
disk/floppy drives, as well as the ability of the floppy to boot the kernel
on the floppy to the shell prompt.

To get an idea of the disks the floppy has detected, type 'machine disk' at
the 'boot>' prompt.

A thank you note to all the people that tested the previous floppies.

--Toby.
| Tobias Weingartner | Email: weingart_(_at_)_BrandonU_(_dot_)_Ca | Need a Unix sys-admin?  |
| 6B-1137 Lorne Ave. |-----------------------------| Send E-Mail for resume, |
| Brandon, Canada    | Unix Guru? Admin, Sys-Prgmr | and other details...    |
|      %SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown         |

Visit your host, monkey.org