X server on 3MIN/pmax with sfb?

Hi,

I am trying to get the X going on the DS5000/133 with sfb (PMAGB-BA) under
OpenBSD 2.2 (SFB is a slightly more intelligent fb than cfb, but cfb
server works fine on SFBs under NetBSD /according to the NetBSD list/).

Xcfbpmax (X11R5-pl26) server starts OK (and I get the 3 xterm windows and
the clock), but the mouse doesn't work and keyboard stays in text mode. I
also get the message: Can't configure mouse/keyboard. When looking thru
source I found that this message comes from

/usr/src/sys/arch/pmax/dev/qvss_compat.c (genConfigMouse() routine)

since the switch statement falls thru to the default case.

I suspect this has something to do with the kernel configuration but I
can't find the right configuration to make this work (and the 3MIN doesn't
appear to have the DC7085 device which seems to be important in this
case?).

Anyone got any ideas?

TIA.

--Nino

---
Nino Margetic <nino_(_at_)_well_(_dot_)_ox_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_uk>   |   http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/~nino
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford.
Tel: 44 1865 740005  |  Fax: 44 1865 742196  |   GSM/SMS: 44 385 291920
---