Optimizing compiler woes

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.  -I..  -I./chrtrans  -I..  -I../WWW/Library/Implementation   -O2 -c ./LYMainLoop.c
./LYMainLoop.c: In function `mainloop':
./LYMainLoop.c:5509: virtual memory exhausted
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is an interesting condition, and it only happens on sparc machines.
Try compiling any of the developmental versions of lynx from lynx.browser.org
and the default configure settings will give this to you... I tried
compiling it with just -O and it worked.  I tried getting the same lynx to
run on an i386 machine and it had no problems.

-chris

Visit your host, monkey.org