[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: BusLogic BT-946C
- From: Chris Cappuccio <chris_(_at_)_oc192_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 09:53:22 -0800 (PST)
The i386 port page says that OpenBSD supports 9xx buslogic adaptors,
but I don't know where it is under the sys tree.
dev/isa/bt.c seems to be for the 7xx series, the 9xx is PCI, but there is
* chris at oc192.net
* please note that I am actually a cleverly disguised lizard.
* +01 541 330 7902
Visit your host, monkey.org