[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FYI: gcc 188.8.131.52 problem on PPC, does it apply to *BSD ?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: FYI: gcc 184.108.40.206 problem on PPC, does it apply to *BSD ?
- From: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:39:31 +0100 (MET)
- Reply-to: matthieu_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr
You wrote (in your message from Thu 18)
> So, have you discussed this with anyone from, say, Cygnus...or in the
> GNU 'gcc'
> newsgroups? It seems that you have found an easily reproduced bug
> (feature :-) in the
> compiler toolchain...
Since it's fixed in egcs 1.0, I suppose that the guys from cygnus are
aware of the bug. I'll send a copy of the report to bug-gcc for
For those who asked what egcs is, look at
<http://www.cygnus.com/egcs/>. Basically, its a project to make gcc
better by making more frequent releases.