[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XFree and OpenBSD
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: XFree and OpenBSD
- From: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:16:09 +0200 (MET DST)
- Reply-to: matthieu_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr
You wrote (in your message from Sat 16)
> Rebuild X, but first modify xc/config/cf/xf86site.def. You need to
> define `HasNetBSDApertureDriver' to YES. The default configuration
> has it commented out AND defined to NO. Once you've got that server
> built you can again change /etc/rc.securelevel to uncomment the lines
> regarding `To run an accellerated X server...'
This is useless. HasNetBSDApertureDriver is explicitly set to 'YES' in
OpenBSD.cf. Since XFree86 3.3 this is the default.
Visit your host, monkey.org