cy_pci.c

G'day,

I compiled a kernel with support for the PCI Cyclom cards and
hit the following compile problems:

	1.)	cy_pci.c:75 unused variables
		vm_offset v_addr, p_addr;

	2.)	cy_pci.c:119 not enough arguments in bus_space_map
		if(bus_space_map(iot,iobase,iosize,&ioh)....

To get the compiler happy, -Werror!!!, I commented out line 75 since
these variables were not used anywhere. For the problem in line 119
I've inserted a NULL statement in place of the fourth argument for the
flags. Off course with these modifications in place the kernel built
without any further problems. This leaves me with a couple of
questions since I haven't received my card as yet and verify wether
or not its working:

	1.)	is anyone succesfully using the pci cyclom cards
		running on OpenBSD?

	2.)	Is there an official patch for the above problems?
		NetBSD supports the pci cyclom card but cy_pci.c
		doesn't use the bus_space_map routine and hence
		I was unable to do a direct comparison.

Hmmm, and I am still looking for some feedback on the HOWTO kernel
hacking and writing drivers ;)

cheerio Berndt
--
Name	: Berndt Josef Wulf
E-Mail	: wulf_(_at_)_ping_(_dot_)_net_(_dot_)_au