PS/2 MCA support

I know this is going to be a relatively silly question, but bear with me...

OpenBSD seems to be heading towards the multiplatform route pretty well right
now, and I think it always has.  Has there been given any thought to adding
MCA/ESDI support for IBM PS/2-based systems?

I quite believe that this would make OpenBSD one of the very few UNIX systems
that can run on a PS/2, and I have one sitting around we could use as a
development/test machine -- it sucks really bad for compiling, :-)  but adding
a BSDish system to this old doorstop I have downstairs would really make me
feel good. :-)

Any thoughts?

	Timothy

Visit your host, monkey.org