Crash

Hello !
That's again i am with my problem
Panic detected in OpenBSD 1.2(sources are newest - i totally mirror with CVS them every day) - problem is with nfs code:
addsuffix
  O  1   Aug 14 Peter Sobolev      (16)   mesto

Mailbox is '/var/mail/pialkin' with 1 message [ELM 2.4 PL23]

     1   Aug 14 Peter Sobolev      (16)   mesto

Message 1/1  From Peter Sobolev                     Aug 14, 96 02:19:46 pm +0400
You can use any of the following commands by pressing the first character;
Dd)elete or u)ndelete mail,  m)ail a message,  r)eply or f)orward mail,  q)uit
Mailbox is '/var/mail/pialkin' with 1 message [ELM 2.4 PL23]

  D  1   Aug 14 Peter Sobolev      (16)   mesto

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hello !~
That's again i am with my problem
Panic detected in OpenBSD 1.2(sources are newest - i totally mirror with CVS the
m every day) - problem is with nfs code:
vm_fault(0xf7faa00,3210f000,1,0) -> 1
kernel page fault trap, code =0
Stopped at 0xf8169fac:    movl 0x9c(%ebx),%eax

using gdb i detected that is a nfs_nget line 48

may be a hint is that remote user direcory is rather large with a lot of files
. If someone will be interesting i can send core + bsd.gdb..
BTW, why when i load gdb -k bsd.gdb bsd.big.core i never got a right
place of fault ? I mean stop point is not 0xf8169fac in our case ...

~
~
~
~