sun4 make

OK, so I made a kernel... Usually i've had no problem but recently,
well I got the idea that I should tune my config even more (have 4 bpfilter
instead of 16, i'll probably use 1 at most, 2 tun i'll never use instead of 4)
... ifconfig -a and all interfaces (ie0, ppp*, etc) show up as TIOCSOMETHING
I think TIOCerr SIOCGIFFLAGS: Device not configured.. it's kind of depressing;
I don't know if it's my nov 24 snapshot binaries or something in the current
kernel source tree.. any thoughts?

Peace,

Chris