What's the plan ?

Hi all,

Just trying to see what is happeneing... is there a "road map" for
OpenBSD ? In terms of feature sets etc ? eg. I notice Darren Reeds
ip_filter stuff going in (hooray), and was wondering where is the
line being drawn ?

If it is based on wish list, then I vote for tcp_wrappers and
associated portmapper code too. While I am there how about "ttcp" ?
Also, what is the guiding philosophy behind distribution rules ?
ie, does it become useful to draw the /usr/src/gnu hierarchy into the
/usr/src tree or are we sticking to the "GPL is bad for you" way
of thinking ?

This, and more irrelevant, pointless, stupid questions from...
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter_(_at_)_wonderland_(_dot_)_org
@ Home                                                 phone://44/973/499465