[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Jason McIntyre <jmc_(_at_)_kerhand_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:16:08 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 08:23:45AM +0100, Damien Bergamini wrote:
> | But $(<technobabble>) does not work in csh and clones. So `<technobabble>`
> | is more portable. Not everyone is using ksh.
> I don't really care about the $() vs ``.
> I just worry about the gratuitous difference with the drivers man
> pages and more importantly, the lack of the nwid keyword.
ok, i have just synced the ifconfig example with the others. i changed
the command substitution format to ``, since claudio's point is a good
Visit your host, monkey.org