[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Jason McIntyre <jmc_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:44:42 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: jmc_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2008/09/04 09:44:42
bin/ls : ls.1 ls.c
- make -ln and -nl combinations behave identically. currently -l overrides -n.
behaviour now similar to netbsd/freebsd/solaris.
- make -gn and -ng combinations behave identically: long listing, numeric
group ID, no user ID. currently -g overrides -n. behaviour now similar to
- allow -m and -x to override -1Cgln (and each other) if specified last.
currently -m and -x can be overriden even if they are specified last.
behaviour now similar to netbsd/freebsd. fixes PR 5785 from
- update man page to reflect reality.
ls.c diff based on Jacek Masiulaniec's diff from PR 5785, and extended by
sobrado. this work is really a joint effort from sobrado and myself.
i don't know about igor, but this particular diff has nearly killed me...
ok millert otto
Visit your host, monkey.org