[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Ray Lai <ray_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:54:09 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: ray_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2008/03/15 15:54:09
- len is size_t, but n uses len and is an int. Matching those types
should be good, plus it prevents weird things from happening if
len > INT_MAX.
- Since n is now size_t, compare it against 0 instead of >= 0.
- temp is used to store individual bytes, so use char instead
(matches fp and tp).
- millert noted that the comma operator may not guarantee order of
execution, so replace with semicolons.
Found by lint, OK millert.
Visit your host, monkey.org