[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Joris Vink <joris_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:29:01 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: joris_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2006/04/14 17:29:01
usr.bin/cvs : diff.c diff.h
usr.bin/rcs : rcsdiff.c rcsprog.c rlog.c
- don't append the extension if it's already there (PR 5076).
- show magic branches in rlog (thanks for that nicer hack niall).
- correct output in rcsdiff, so we perfectly match gnu's
all these bugs were found by sturm@ while he was using cvsweb
(which uses the RCS tools).
"it is in my view that you should put it in" niallo@