[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Brad Smith <brad_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:33:10 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: brad_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2005/05/10 18:33:10
sys/dev/pci : if_sk.c
- Also match on Yukon LP's for the Lite rev A0 test.
- Do not call mii_pollstat() from within device tick routines; the status
information is updated by mii_tick().
- Take PHY out of reset for Yukon Lite rev A3. This resolves the
intermittent "no PHY found!" issue.
- Recognize some newer Yukon chipsets
ok krw@, tested by krw@ and a few others, mostly with LOM Lite A3's but
also with some other ASIC revs too.
Visit your host, monkey.org