[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: www
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: www
- From: Nick Holland <nick_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:38:18 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: www
Changes by: nick_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2005/04/25 18:38:18
faq : upgrade37.html
More good suggestions from Steve Mestdagh, thanks!
* OpenNTPD now does not need a manual -s that many people used to use
* I really, really lamed out on xetc37.tgz. Now, it is just lame. I
wouldn't mind some X-aware people looking at how I handled the X part of
the upgrade process and provide comments or diffs.
Visit your host, monkey.org