[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Ryan Thomas McBride <mcbride_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:28:44 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: mcbride_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2004/04/27 18:28:43
sys/netinet : ip_carp.c ip_carp.h
sys/net : if_pfsync.c if.c
sys/dev/mii : mii_physubr.c
Make carp(4) aware of its physical interface:
- If the physical interface goes down or the link goes down,
the carp interface goes down as well.
- We treat this like the preemption holdoff with pfsync.
So if one of the carp interfaces is known to be bad (because the
physical interface it's associated with is bad), all the other carp
interfaces back off: they won't preempt, and their advskew goes to 240.
Visit your host, monkey.org