[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Miod Vallat <miod_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:30:43 -0700 (MST)
Module name: src
Changes by: miod_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2004/02/01 15:30:43
More work in attempt to get interrupts working reliably:
- do not update 8259 masks after every modification, but let the code
responsible for the changes update it at the most appropriate time.
- be sure to correctly acknowledge interrupts on the 8259.
- and various cleaning.
This still fails when interrupts come too fast, at the moment.
Visit your host, monkey.org