[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Jason Wright <jason_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:17:11 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: jason_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2003/08/20 14:17:11
sys/dev/pci : safe.c
- The safenet chip really likes it's big nums to be written to different
parts of memory... picky picky ;)
- zero the bignum memory after copying out the result (one less copy of
sensitive material floating around...)... Why don't vendors provide a
bit you can toggle that does this?
- Oh, and modexp now works.
Visit your host, monkey.org