[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Ryan Thomas McBride <mcbride_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:54:32 -0700 (MST)
Module name: src
Changes by: mcbride_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2002/12/01 12:54:32
sys/net : pfvar.h pf.c pf_ioctl.c
- Clean up pf_ioctl mainly by adding new functions to handle cleaning and
freeing rules. Fixes a number of potential memory leaks and other bugs.
- Add new pool_ticket to insure that address pools don't get messed
with by someone else while we add rules.
- Add a second address pool buffer, so that DIOCCHANGE* operations which use
pf_compare* will work correctly.
Excellent bug report and anaylsis from DJ Gregor.
ok dhartmei@ henning@
Visit your host, monkey.org