[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Kenneth R Westerback <krw_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:36:44 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: krw_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2002/07/17 18:36:44
distrib/miniroot: install.sub upgrade.sh
Rework upgrade's fstab handling so
1) All filesystem with a corresponding /sbin/mount_<type> available
will be mounted. i.e. don't restrict automounting to ffs filesystems
when the user can later mount the others manually.
2) All non-ffs filesystems will be mounted ro, just as currently is
the case for user-mounted filesystems.
3) fsck all to-be-mounted filesystems that have a corresponding
/sbin/fsck_<type> program present.
Some verbiage adjustment and related code cleanup as well.