[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Artur Grabowski <art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:31:20 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2002/07/12 07:31:20
sys/sys : systm.h
sys/kern : kern_subr.c
sys/netinet : in.c
- Add a flags argument to dohooks.
The flag can be either HOOK_REMOVE or HOOK_REMOVE|HOOK_FREE.
o HOOK_REMOVE removes the hook from the list before executing it.
o HOOK_FREE frees the hook after that.
- Let dostartuphooks use HOOK_REMOVE|HOOK_FREE so we can reclaim the memory.
- Let doshutdownhooks use HOOK_REMOVE so that when some shutdown hook
panics (they do that all the #_(_at_)_$%! time these days) we don't loop
for ever. Don't HOOK_FREE, it doesn't matter and I don't want to add
another possible panic condition for shutdown hooks.
- Actually free the pointer we're throwing away in hook_disestablish (I wonder
how much memory this has leaked over the years).
Visit your host, monkey.org