[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Miod Vallat <miod_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:00:03 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: src
Changes by: miod_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2002/05/22 15:00:03
sys/arch/macppc/pci: vgafb.c vgafb_pci.c vgafbvar.h
- in the OpenFirmware console initialisation, check if the console device
has support for backlight control (laptops do, and probably machines with
a built-in monitor do as well).
- provide a function to set the screen brightness as well.
- use both changes above to add a screen blanker to the vgafb driver
- let the screen brightness and backlight be controlled via wsconsctl
- clean dust, KNF, and more symbolic names in the vgafb driver to make it
Initial code by myself, with some hacks from drahn@ later.