[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Brian Somers <brian_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:08:50 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Brian Somers <brian_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: brian_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2001/07/06 21:08:49
usr.sbin/ppp/ppp: ccp.c command.c mppe.c ppp.8
When we miss one or more packets in stateful mode *and* need to
perform a key change, *and* our sequence numbers have wrapped,
ensure that the number of key changes is calculated correctly.
The previous code counted down from a negative number to zero,
re-encrypting the current key on each iteration - this took some
time and strangely enough got the answer wrong !!!
Spell stateful correctly while I'm here.
Visit your host, monkey.org