[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- From: "Reinhard J. Sammer" <reinhard_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:45:03 -0700 (MST)
- Reply-to: "Reinhard J. Sammer" <reinhard_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: ports
Changes by: reinhard_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2001/01/19 09:45:03
Cassowary is an incremental constraint solving toolkit that
efficiently solves systems of linear equalities and inequalities.
Constraints may be either requirements or preferences. Client code
specifies the constraints to be maintained, and the solver updates the
constrained variables to have values that satisfy the constraints.
A technical report is included in the distribution that describes the
algorithm, interface, and implementation of the Cassowary solver.
Additionally, the distribution contains toy sample applications
written in Smalltalk, C++, Java, and Python, and a more complex
example Java applet, the "Constraint Drawing Application".
MAINTAINER= Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_toxiclinux_(_dot_)_org>
Vendor Tag: reinhard
Release Tags: pvalchev_20010119
No conflicts created by this import