[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- From: "Reinhard J. Sammer" <reinhard_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:33:16 -0700 (MST)
- Reply-to: "Reinhard J. Sammer" <reinhard_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: ports
Changes by: reinhard_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2001/01/19 09:33:16
Graph Template Library (GTL) is based on the Standart Template Library
(STL), which is supposed to become a part of the C++ standart library
and therefore is an ideal basis when writing portable programs.
For the design of the GTL's API the API of LEDA is used as a base. GTL
contains the classes needed to work with graphs, nodes and edges and
some basic algorithms as building blocks for more complex graph
algorithms. Further algorithms are under work.
Unfortunately, STL has no support for graphs and graph algorithms.
However, graphs are widely used to model complex relational
MAINTAINER= Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_toxiclinux_(_dot_)_org>
Vendor Tag: reinhard
Release Tags: pvalchev_20010119
No conflicts created by this import
Visit your host, monkey.org