[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Dale Rahn <drahn_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:12:56 -0700 (MST)
- Reply-to: Dale Rahn <drahn_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: drahn_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2000/11/25 17:12:56
Properly implement errno handling for the threaded libc (libc_r)
The powerpc specific code was previously handling system call errors
as if kernel threads existed (currently only userlang threads are modeled).
Thus if multiple threads existed in a process, the process would not
get the correct errno from a system call. This would cause _many_ tests
to fail. Fixing this causes a number of the tests in libc_r/TEST to now work,
that did not before, however a few still fail.