[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:26:22 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2000/10/16 17:26:22
sbin/isakmpd : pf_key_v2.c
Merge with EOM 1.59
better referencing. okay niklas@
Name collissions introduced by me, DOH!
Allow new and old style configuration simultaneously
Backward compatibility with old style configuration
remove redundant ifdefs
facistoid style and naming pedantery
Construct the ISAKMP-peer section such that it actually contains the
src/dst Phase 1 IDs (so we don't have to worry about configuration
conflicts). I should update the manpage....
Use local-address, not listen-address.
First cut of ACQUIRE handling, fully functional but not entirely
dynamic (it depends on the pre-defined Transforms and
Suites). Nonetheless, it is possible to use isakmpd without a
configuration file when using certificates for authentication.
Add RIPEMD negotiation/configuration.
Visit your host, monkey.org