[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Aaron Campbell <aaron_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:39:06 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Aaron Campbell <aaron_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: aaron_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2000/09/22 11:39:06
sys/arch/i386/isa/pcvt: pcvt_drv.c pcvt_hdr.h pcvt_mouse.c
- Introduce character classes into the console mouse functionality. Lifted from
xterm sources. Basically, base word boundaries by character classes rather
than space characters only.
- On any console logout, clear the contents of the Copybuffer. (This will have
to be documented with an explanation as to why.) Avoids the ability to paste
the copybuffer at the ``login:'' prompt after someone has logged out.
- Permit copy selection extension under any circumstance as long as the button
is held down. However, double-click (word selection) does not yet extend
on word boundaries like xterms do.
- Sanity checks in current_uid().
- From Jean-Baptiste_(_dot_)_Marchand_(_at_)_epita_(_dot_)_fr