[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Artur Grabowski <art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:35:30 -0700 (MST)
- Reply-to: Artur Grabowski <art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 1999/12/09 14:35:29
sys/arch/sparc/sparc: pmap.c cpu.c
Fix a bug we've had for ages.
On some sun4m the pagetables must be uncached. This is indicated by the
CPUFLG_CACHEPAGETABLES in cpuinfo.flags. This was done in pmap_bootstrap4m.
The problem is that the CPUFLG_CACHEPAGETABLES is not set until after
pmap_bootstrap4m, so even the machines that could cache the pagetables
had them uncached, reducing performance.
Fix this by creating pmap_cache_enable that is called just after the
cache has been switched on (XXX - actually, we should call it before, but
CPUFLG_CACHEPAGETABLES can be set in the code that enables the cache).
Visit your host, monkey.org