[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:38:04 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: ports
Changes by: espie_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 1999/06/07 17:38:03
rocket science meets lint.
Highly verbose, but can be toned down to a reasonable level using
the right flags, or the right annotations.
Knows something about such weird issues as ANSI C namespaces, and will
warn against E* or str* identifiers, for instance.
Vendor Tag: sds
Release Tags: lclint-2_4b
No conflicts created by this import