[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:10:16 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 99/04/27 15:10:15
sbin/isakmpd : message.c
Merge with EOM 1.124
When seeing duplicates, just retransmit if the last sent
message was the last of an exchange, thus not scheduled for retransmission.
Keep track of trailing retransmissions by keeping exchanges around longer.
Removed references to sa->last_sent_in_setup, use last_sent and
last_received in exchange instead. Free setup exchanges by expiration only.
Backout last change. (Go with exchange directly instead of sa->msg)
Handle phase 2 late retransmissions.
Visit your host, monkey.org