[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:07:44 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: niklas_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 99/04/27 15:07:42
sbin/isakmpd : exchange.c
Merge with EOM 1.95
Handle leftover payloads.
Simplify exchange life logic some. Some style too.
Collapse MSG_NO_RETRANS & MSG_KEEP into MSG_LAST.
Keep track of trailing retransmissions by keeping exchanges around longer.
Removed references to sa->last_sent_in_setup, use last_sent and
last_received in exchange instead. Free setup exchanges by expiration only.
Backout last change. (Go with exchange directly instead of sa->msg)
Handle phase 2 late retransmissions.