[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: net/centericq port update to 4.21.0
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: net/centericq port update to 4.21.0
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:15:37 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> >MSN support is disabled now, because it needs
> gcc 3.4, believe me. Otherwise, it just segfaults.
> Even with the patch from
I have tried to fix this but failed; unfortunately the author has failed
to take it seriously as well.
This update also suffers from the fact that it does not detect the
installed libiconv/libintl (which is listed as dependency) and builds
its own copy - that must be fixed.