[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NEW: devel/git
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: NEW: devel/git
- From: Joachim Schipper <j_(_dot_)_schipper_(_at_)_math_(_dot_)_uu_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 01:02:04 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 10:41:00PM +0000, Niall O'Higgins wrote:
> I wanted to look at the source of a Linux development driver which was
> in a private git tree, so I made this port. Other hackers might find
> it useful, so I thought I'd share.
> Tested on amd64, i386 and sparc64.
> git is a stupid (but extremely fast) directory content manager. It
> doesn't do a whole lot, but what it 'does' do is track directory
> contents efficiently.
> +USE_GMAKE= Yes
> +NO_REGRESS= Yes
Aside from skipping regression tests (why?), I'd think that dropping
'stupid' for something like 'Linux' might be worthwhile. ;-)
Visit your host, monkey.org