[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: tar "End of archive volume ..."
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: tar "End of archive volume ..."
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:29:40 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 08:22:36PM +0100, Otto Moerbeek said that
> Well, for pax/tar there's no upstream. Which package are you talking
> about? Try a bit harder not to leave us guessing.
i am trying to make a package for textpattern. the archive of
textpattern ends "prematurely", by upstream i meant the authors
of txp, should i tell them to repackage or something.
1st law of thermodynamics: go to class!