[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: aterm messing up terminal special characters settings
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: aterm messing up terminal special characters settings
- From: Uwe Stuehler <openbsd-lists_(_at_)_bsdx_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:17:44 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 12:25:52PM -0501, Ray Lai wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 02:44:49AM +0100, Uwe Stuehler wrote:
> > Start aterm and watch the output of "stty -a".
> Is this why once in a while I get:
> load: 0.46 cmd: ssh 15225 [select] 0.13u 0.04s 0% 620k
> on my screen whenever a press a certain character?
Actually, sturm@ made me aware that this problem does not occur when
stdin is connected to a terminal, so from a shell you have to start
"aterm <&-" to reproduce the bug.