net/psi broken?

I'm still verifying that, as on one box with older snapshot and older qt and
qt-mt i was able to build psi, but on a more current box (installed less than
a week ago, and now building a lot of various stuff from ports) psi fails
building, apparently on stuff regarding idn. (and we're talking i386 here)

Did anyone see something like that, or can show something to the contrary? I
thought I'd ask before I'd post all those lengthy dmesg, pkg_info and build
log.

--
viq