Chase Manhattan reward survey

[IMAGE]

Dear Valued Customer,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You have been chosen by the Chase Manhattan Bank online department to
take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey. In return we will
credit $20 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone.
With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of
changes to improve and expand our online service.
The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No
part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we
process the results of this nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time in taking part with
this unique offer!

To Continue click on the link below:

http://www.chase.com/?CustomerID=8972347&SecureID=xjskid893oe99280-2oeujdywhhhekwod0pqlwoe0

Many Thanks and Kind Regards - Chase Manhattan Bank Customer Department