[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RT 3.4.5 - perl updates
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RT 3.4.5 - perl updates
- From: Deanna Phillips <deanna_(_at_)_sdf_(_dot_)_lonestar_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:36:37 +0000
- Cancel-lock: sha1:cliCCEmj2AvPngT/V/QWuGcAd4o=
Hm, I replied to this earlier, but gmane seems to have eaten it.
steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be> writes:
> Do you want to maintain all these new ports? Please fill in the
> MAINTAINER variable. (maybe also the ports you updated, ask the current
> maintainers about it). If you are making changes to packages (like
> dependencies), bump PKGNAME, i.e. add p0, or p0 becomes p1, etc.
I wouldn't mind maintaining these at all. I've been using
OpenBSD for around 8 years and don't plan on abandoning it any
However, it seems like there are a few people who maintain most
of the perl ports -- I'm not sure if that's out of desire or
Thanks for the tips. I mostly wanted some eyes to look over
what I've tried, and let me know if I'm on the right track.