[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: update misc/gpsd 2.29 -> 2.32
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: update misc/gpsd 2.29 -> 2.32
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:39:23 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 01:57:46PM -0700, Chris Kuethe wrote:
> one more patch - conversion error in gpsd.c that would cause the wrong
> units to be output. here's the diff with that included.
Works on zaurus (tested gpsd + cgps and gpsd + kismet).
Visit your host, monkey.org